Trumpeter A-4N

Brenhen

I have wanted to add an A-4N to my collection for quite a while and finally got around to it. I decided to depict a very late model aircraft as it might look when the Israeli Air Force finally fully retired the planes in 2015.

Kit: 1/32 Trumpeter A-4M

decals: Sky Decals IAF A-4's, AOA decals for the arrestor hook

Resin: Wingman Models A-4N resin conversion

PE: Eduard slats and vortex generators

For the base, I downloaded a file from https://spaces.hightail.com/space/7UNLYEEs21/files

Mike, who goes by mgrandison on another forum, made them available for free and they are really nice designs

Hope you enjoy!

HZnaWOK.jpg

oaxSlzz.jpg

WLGOp4n.jpg

7bfMvUj.jpg

0R1PiJg.jpg

oPEqtIq.jpg

0moztYS.jpg

x7HAutn.jpg

9e6rIgv.jpg

pPOSX5i.jpg

jwdHsqL.jpg

Edited by Brenhen

Brenhen,

Brenhen, while you've got the dreaded PB speed dial, I just clicked the 1st one, and it took me to your PB account. From there I just clicked on the right arrow and saw every picture. True, not as big as what we're accustomed to, but it's way better then nothing. 

Just a truly outstanding build. Excellent camo paint scheme, and the decaling is dead on perfect. And the base really makes the presentation just that much more eye candy for use to take in, and enjoy.   :yahoo: 

Joel

Indeed OUTSTANDING looking Skyhawk!

Im not sure all can, but if you right click on the PhotoBucket ransom dial pic, and choose "Open Image in new tab" the actual image that is supposed to be there will appear.

At least for me it does.   Dont click "open link in new tab" as that will also just show the PB ransom pic. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

Unfortunately Firefox doesn't give me the option to open the image in a new window or tab, only the link. So I can't see the photos either way.

Kev

Tried Chrome Kev?   Ive been going back and forth with each today on PB trying to see which is faster since the PB site is so SLOOOOOW. I couldnt even get the PB site to display correctly on FF. 

Sorry to Hi-Jack Brenhen! 

Tried Chrome Kev?   Ive been going back and forth with each today on PB trying to see which is faster since the PB site is so SLOOOOOW. I couldnt even get the PB site to display correctly on FF. 

Sorry to Hi-Jack Brenhen! 

No problem at all. I'll try to get it figured out and fixed.

Brenhen,

Brenhen, while you've got the dreaded PB speed dial, I just clicked the 1st one, and it took me to your PB account. From there I just clicked on the right arrow and saw every picture. True, not as big as what we're accustomed to, but it's way better then nothing. 

Just a truly outstanding build. Excellent camo paint scheme, and the decaling is dead on perfect. And the base really makes the presentation just that much more eye candy for use to take in, and enjoy.   :yahoo:

Joel

Thanks so much Joel, I really appreciate the kind words!

I think I got it worked out. Thanks for the comments and for letting me know about the Photo Bucket problem

Beautiful build; how did you "work out" the PB problem?

Barry

Beautiful build; how did you "work out" the PB problem?

Barry

Hi Barry,

I tried using Imgur instead of Photobucket and it seemed to worked pretty well. When I looked into fixing Photobucket, I was led to believe that the only way to get third party hosting to work was to upgrade my account, which cost $400. Imgur is free and seems to be working well. My only issue is that I believe the images you load onto Imgur are published on the site for anyone to search through. Not quite as private as Photobucket, but not a huge deal either.

If there is a way to fix the photobucket issue directly, that would be better. It would save having to go back and edit all the posts that used Photobucket in the past and now have missing pictures

Edited by Brenhen