P-47 trio

X-Man

I officially hate you!

I now have no excuse for sitting on 1 thunderbolt for A year now at 70% complete!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Great builds esp the razorback, you can see the difference in kit quality cant you on the finished kits next to each other, at nearly he same price now the gap between hase and trump jugs isnt much.

Great work fell and thanks for that nudge that i dont need!

Ads <_<

Good Grief! You did all that in a few months? :rolleyes: They're excellent---Man, I don't know why I even bother, I won't live long enough to reach that sort of quality.

BTW, have you ever thought about doing commissions?

Fred

X-man, brilliant models there, top work and thanks for sharing!

Can you give a little more info on how you reproduced the ammo belts on that Razorback? Looks fantastically real. Edit: or is the ammo just what was supplied with the kit?

Thanks

Ango

Great stuff man. Makes me want to drag one out of the stash...must resist!!!. Any info on the ammo belts would be great. They do look good. I really like the shading in the NMF one as well. Nice selection...thanks for posting.

Cheers Matty

Nice trio, tell us about the finishes?

NMF?

The M finish?

The eagleston jug is allclad duraluminium oversprayed with polished aluminium. Then shaded with allclad smoke and then another very light coat of polished aluminium.

The M was all luck and no skills. I painted it with tamiya nato black, gave it a gloss coat, did the decals and did a matt coat with valejo. But i thinned it to much and used a high pressure. This laid on way too much varnish and in a panic attack I immediatelly removed it with a damp cloth. Somehow this gave me the perfect finnish I was looking for: matt black with a slight blue/purpleish shine.

The razorback was just olive drab over a yellow primer and brown preshade.