MIZZ Rhonda Kay 5/7 real update with PICS

marauderdriver

I have a Revell Mk 22/24, Thanks anyway Jack

Watch that weight and balance!

Spendid Comrade

Thought I'd offer as I have a partial kit but engines all there

jack

typing and watching the spelling all at once this time,

Splendid, Marvelous and most important,   Not too shabby!

Also, looks like your running out of work space on that surface Comrade.

Give me 8in of table and I'll build a B-17 on it,  Or this and my Bronco.

Thanks on the Not too Shabby

jack

Extend tail 20 ft, Comrade.

Central Design Bureau Directive 3142090-1953-1A states that if look like Yak, then fly like Yak.

YAK !

Thanks Ernie

Comrade Jack

Jack, I'm wondering... this might be the first build that needs a tail weight!

Yes Bill, That is why I moved the cockpit aft for my FAT-@$$ed pilot I was hiring to fly this monster.

Ghost of the Granville  Brothers

Actually the engine is a Chinese design made from bamboo.    Strong but Light.

Bill, I thought I was going to split a rib when I first read your post  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Jack

Well was able to play around with some of the pit parts and my course sanding stick 

and modify (narrow) the pit to fit in its new location.  Will have to see about the side wall

controls but there isn't much really to go in.  Have to make a MFD on the IP and a few switches

and some cameras.. Probably not going to be able to see much anyway.IMG_3765.jpgIMG_3766.jpgIMG_3767.jpgIMG_3768.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Should be back to work on this Monday,  Sold off a bunch of stuff and can move around alittle more

I guess you could call this a BUMP  HUH?

Just finished a 24 hr  EGGPLANE Group Build today  Started out doing 5 T-Birds, but Hase-CRAPawa  decals will

take longer then 24 hrs per plane, so I switched to a Mig -15 with 5 hrs 33 minutes left and finished with 5 minutes to spare

Now that was FUN

Edited by marauderdriver

Thanks Brian,

Been working around the cockpit and the pilot. Put in floor and some side walls and re-positioned the throttle and mixture controls.

Got things together and I'll have to move the seat back to the bulkhead to give the pilot some headroom or this will the only 

open cockpit Unlimited Racer in the field.  Although I have been giving some thought to landing gear with pants like GEE-BEE's.

IMG_4128.jpgIMG_4132.jpgIMG_4137.jpgIMG_4138.jpgIMG_4138.jpgIMG_4139.jpgIMG_4140.jpgIMG_4141.jpgIMG_4142.jpg

I keep sayin' I'm getting back to this.

Ive done some more modifying to get the pit fitted like it needs to be.

Planted the seat to the rear bulkhead and got the pilots parts all aligned

I'm know working on a Commission build of a 1/144 KC-135R for a ladies

Husbands Retirement Party.  So getting it together and fiddling  with this

at the same time.  The IP is next with a couple of CRT screens and a couple

of gauges and a few switches

Edited by marauderdriver

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Designer,

I've been admiring your creative genius for a while and I will continue till the end of my worthless days.

However, I have to admit that i am lacking that usual and rich feeling of visual satisfaction from your splendid work. As your dedicated and humble  follower I began to worry about your spiritual health. How can one inspire such a great creator on his path to the everlasting glory engraved on the pedestal of human evolution?

Truly Yours

GnrlsM.

ds-betterphotos-1.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

Dear Designer,

I've been admiring your creative genius for a while and I will continue till the end of my worthless days.

However, I have to admit that i am lacking that usual and rich feeling of visual satisfaction from your splendid work. As your dedicated and humble  follower I began to worry about your spiritual health. How can one inspire such a great creator on his path to the everlasting glory engraved on the pedestal of human evolution?

Truly Yours

GnrlsM.

ds-betterphotos-1.jpg

AKA

Pics+or+it+Didn_t+Happen.jpg