• Please log in to reply
1815 replies to this topic

#1816 Chek

Chek

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:47 PM

Hi Peter, as has been already said, by me as well as every other thread visitor, your Spitfire model is a work of art on many levels (research/construction/finish) and an inspiration.

I'm not a proponent of using other models as a reference other than as the lastest of the last resorts, but in this case as we've all witnessed, I'd consider the research and execution of high enough quality to clarify a lot of the kind of minor details that even multiple printed and online walkarounds often don't answer.

My suggestion in the interests of posterity and preservation would be to author the pictures in HD to sell through your company. I'd readily pay £15-20 for such an item.Being able to study your model via 2048 x 1316 or even 2400 x 1360 or higher would be the second best ideal to actually being able to see it 'in the flesh' (with your good self on hand to hold it at desired angles, naturally.) On DVD the text could also be included. Or re-host all the article photos on a platform like Flickr which accommodates such hi-res photos. Certainly the quality of your photography would support the larger formats.

A series showing the completed model both pre-and post final painting would be fantastic. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)