• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Memir

Memir

• LSP_Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

Yes and no.    I have it set partially up, but so many modelers are finding us here in LSP and ordering direct that I am in the shop.   Business is almost better since I left  baby and none of the stress!!!!!!

Many thanks for info. All the best Gary...

#62 Memir

Memir

• LSP_Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:31 PM

Gary, I measured my Hasegawa's F-16 and Academy's Sufa rear part of the fuselage. Both are 4.0 cm in diameter.
Is there anything else an item "GTR F-16 A/B/C/D PW 220E Exhaust set for Academy tooled plastic kit" wouldn't fit to my Hasegawa F-16?
Many thanks,

#63 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

The Academy may fit others, but I have not tried the exhaust on other than Academy tooled plastic.

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

d2b207a4-fc22-4f15-bb7e-67e423125a3e_zps

#64 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

I just updated and reorganized the product list to make it easier to follow and to remove discontinued items.   We discontinued items that were poor  sellers and that were not cost effective to maintain inventory and fresh tooling.  We want to focus on what what modelers want and are profitable.   Sorry for any inconvenience if you were waiting to get an item we discontinued.

Thx,

Gary

• Bill Cross likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#65 nichenson

nichenson

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

I just updated and reorganized the product list to make it easier to follow and to remove discontinued items.   We discontinued items that were poor  sellers and that were not cost effective to maintain inventory and fresh tooling.  We want to focus on what what modelers want and are profitable.   Sorry for any inconvenience if you were waiting to get an item we discontinued.

Thx,

Gary

What got deleted?  I believe I see everything I am wanting to get at the Dallas, NC show coming up.

#66 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

We discontinued the all of the separate cockpit sets,  some of the Revell back date F-4 sets, and the F-4 S Super Set for Tamiya.  The mini set is far more popular and ibis just to expensive to stock items that sell 1-2 per year.

You may want to PM my your shopping list for the regional so I will have everything you want wth me.

thx

Many Thanks, Gary

#67 somtec

somtec

• LSP_Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

Typical of my luck, getting some funds together for some revell f-4e stuff and now they are gone. Ah well you got to do what you got to do.

#68 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:37 AM

Typical of my luck, getting some funds together for some revell f-4e stuff and now they are gone. Ah well you got to do what you got to do.

the only Revell F-4 set gone is the backdate set with cockpit, hard wings, and exhausts.   We never made an E cockpit separate for Revell but intakes, corrected nose, and exhausts are still offered.

Edited by ghatherly, 29 March 2017 - 09:40 AM.

Many Thanks, Gary

#69 somtec

somtec

• LSP_Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

cheers Gary hope to be in position to order some bits next week, had hoped to get the backdate set thinking it would have worked for early Israeli .

#70 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:15 AM

I have one or two in my show stock, so if you want one for sure let me know and I will hold one for you.

Many Thanks, Gary

#71 somtec

somtec

• LSP_Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:14 PM

I have one or two in my show stock, so if you want one for sure let me know and I will hold one for you.

Cheers Gary Pm sent re early set and nose and intakes

thanks

Peter

#72 alberto49

alberto49

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

I just want to tank Gary for the very good support he gave me for resin kits I recently purchased from him.

Very appreciated

Alberto 

• Bill Cross likes this

#73 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:11 AM

Gary is a stand-up guy.

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for AMPS Nationals: Meng M2A3 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle w. BUSK

Recently completed: Bronco Pz. III Ausf. A; Wild Weasel, SAM Killer; Who's On Top Now? and Tiger, Tiger, Not Burning So Bright

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service and Tamiya F-4B resin conversion from GT Resin (plus more 1/32nd scale kits than I should)

#74 Smitty44

Smitty44

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Hi Gary...I hope you are well! I was just pondering how much money I will be giving you in Omaha, and got to wondering if you ever tinkered with the gear doors for early block F-16's? I'm thinking F-16 backdate stuff, and maybe some Thud improvements. I so look forward to shaking your hand here in a couple months!   Smitty

Edited by Smitty44, 14 April 2017 - 03:26 PM.

Charlie Company, 7th Engineers Suppt Bttn, 1st FSSG, !st Mar Div

#75 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Omaha!    I encourage anyone who has an idea of what they want in Omaha to pre-order.  That way everyone can be assured of getting what they want.

I have gear doors and other parts made for backdating the F-16's, just never made the door lights, gear parts, wheels/tires, or light lenses so it has never been released.   I can put a set together for you with the doors, mechanism, instruments for the cockpit side panels.  The rest you are on your own scratching.

• Smitty44 likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users