Finally! After 5+ years it's done!

ScottsGT

Started this one right when the Zactomodels kits came out about 5 1/2 years ago. I guess staying home with all the flooding has a silver lining.

EDIT: went back and looked at the original photos. My time line was off. My Photobucket shots when I started has it as 8/2010 on the day I uploaded the start of the build.

E0FD5A4F-4312-4C3E-B301-4ABF5D462E77_zps

4FBD0B26-4E2E-48F2-A2A4-3BA5D40B57CC_zps

D2B51B97-69ED-45D5-B926-0379F01F098A_zps

Edited by ScottsGT

Whenever I can get back to work, I'm going to bring home my paint to do the wing tip lights. When I pull it out for that, I'll take a few photos with less clutter.

Honestly, I was a nervous wreck putting the finishing touches on it since it has taken me so long to get it here. As soon as the last lens was glued on, it went straight to the case!

nice job, lets talk about that F-4 in the playboy scheme, is that 1/48 or 1/32?

I was looking for the post I did here on it, but cannot find it. I finished it back around last Christmas if I remember correctly. But it's a 1/32 Tamiya Kit.

I'm building the F-14 Black Bunny using the old Revell Kit right now. I was shocked to find out it was painted flat black with water based paint that came off with a good washing, and was only like that for a day or two for an air show.

Edited by ScottsGT