LSP builds.....

Anthony in NZ

Guest Clunkmeister

People like Loic, Iain & Tom Probert all inspire me as do many others... also giving me a kick up the backside to get some kits done. I have my back Op this Friday so after that there shouldn't be no reason why I can't go back to decent modelling time and hopefully produce something half decent!

Good luck with the surgery, Radders. I'm sure it'll all be good. We'll be praying for your speedy recovery.

One more thing, I LOVE that An-2! A truly unique bird, so ugly it's beautiful.

An LSP version would be a true blessing. I'd be all over it!

Edited by Clunkmeister

Clunkmeister, I was lucky enough to fly in that An-2 that day.. I'm hoping John 'Tigger' will bring out a vacform An-2 soon... John are you reading? :D

Thanks everyone for the comments too re back op, really looking forward to having it done...

Radders, good luck mate !As for the rest of this subject, I agree with each and every one of you. I have gained so much more self confidence and building skills since joining. I used to be a mediocre builder that hardly finishes anything to a fairly decent builder that hardly ever finishes anything ! Thats why I call LSP my home......Harv

Thumbs Up  Radders,

Nice work Anthony, I love this site ( Hate Win. 8.1 & CHROME)  Seems you can always get a lift when you come here.

Good advice,  Great Techniques   always something to learn, and once in awhile someone will ask YOU how you did that?

Positive environment  Great Management,  Great Subject.  I love to help out with parts and stuff if I can, kinda Cool

to know your part will be on a model possible 1/2 way around the world. Especially when they send pictures.

Great Place to BE !

Jack 

Love the An-2 Derek..

Had my op, thanks for all the comments. Just resting at the moment.. They only burnt one side of the nerves on my discs and hopefully that will sort my problem. I don't fancy going back for the right side... unpleasant(!) springs to mind, 3 days healing so fingers crossed!