B-25J Betty's Dream(ing) of a French Kiss

BloorwestSiR

I started to do a bit of work on the waist gunners section. There's a pair of large indents on the inside of the fuselage where the waist windows are.

DSC_0321-L.jpg

I decided to try and blank them off.

DSC_0322-L.jpg

DSC_0323-L.jpg

The other side :

DSC_0326-L.jpg

One thing that's bothered me a bit is the lack of a floor beyond the bomb bay. So I took a swipe at making it based on the work I've seen on some other B-25 builds.

DSC_0327-L.jpg

It took a bit of fine tuning but I've got a floor I'm happy with as far as the fit between the fuselage halves.

I'm going to try and get to the LHS tomorrow for some strip styrene for ribs and stringers.

Carl

Looking very sharp, with all these B25's being built, I becoming tempted.......

One idea I had if I build a HKM B25 I'll then know what to expect of their Lanc when it's released.........

They're infectious aren't they?

This is my second HK kit. The first was their B IV Mossie. I found that went together fairly well so I think the Lanc will be fine.

Edited by BloorwestSiR

With so much weight having to go into the model, I have the G-Factor brass gear lega for this build.

DSC_0334-L.jpg

After cutting off the pour gate, I did a test fit.

DSC_0356-L.jpg

Well, the one I tried fits but is never going to come out now. Thankfully they have to go on before the nacelles do so it isn't a complete screw-up on my part.