Trumpeter MiG-3 "За Родину" 1:32

A most impressive build. As others have already said, it's rather refreshing to see a Mig 3 in another camo paint scheme besides the traditional White and Red. the weathering while heavy certainly isn't over done to replicate the wear and tear these aircraft recieved out in the field.

Joel

Edited by Joel_W

Thanks guys!

A most impressive build. As others have already said, it's rather refreshing to see a Mig 3 in another camo paint scheme besides the traditional White and Red. the weathering while heavy certainly isn't over done to replicate the wear and tear these aircraft recieved out in the field.

Joel

White camo is a good base for a nice model too. Propaganda photos show these planes clean but i think that reality was different. Russians didn't care about their people lives so i think that (and not only me) their planes was maintained terrible. I know stories about planes falling apart just because of rain! IL-2 for example was so bad that German pilots refused to test them. Unfortunately Stalin's lies lives good in people minds even now.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're always close to, or in this case exceeding your monthly alloted limit, you might want to consider stepping up to Photobucket's 1st tier @ $2.99/month. It has unlimited bandwidth, so you'll never have to deal with this issue again. 

Joel