Henschel Hs 129B-2: DONE!!! (Now with more pics!)

The build is just outstanding, and the pics, well they enhance the soul of the plane. Excellent !!......Harv :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

I have no love for German WWII aircrafts, and even less for ugly ones like the HS-129 ...

But the building, detailing, painting, weathering and photographing of this one is outstanding ! :wow: :wow: :wow: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hubert

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. It appears that I've run out of bandwidth on my first PB account, so I'll post the pics again. Added a couple of new ones that I played around with, in black & white.

36_zpsd09413cd.jpg

34_zps550d5a30.jpg

31_zps010c8b7e.jpg

29BWText_zps1624b60b.jpg

28_zps6f387709.jpg

27_zps4c117d84.jpg

24_zps118b02a8.jpg

Edited by mywifehatesmodels

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks again to everyone.

No problem at all, Brian. ;)

Hoping to start my next LSP project thread this week (to be built for a friend), as well as a 1/48th build for another friend. Then, hopefully, I can get my HB IL-2M3 rolling.

Regards,

John

• 5 weeks later...

John , the use of a time machine , and a decent camera to photograph real aircraft , and then pass them off as models on your return is forbidden ,,,!

Beautiful model, and excellent photography , you really could pass it of as a real WWII scene ,,