1/32 F-4G & F-4E decals

jmel

The phinal sheet from Speed Hunter Graphics to print before the Nationals will be 32005, covering the F-4G and ARN-101 DMAS F-4E.  These are sized for the Revell and Tamiya kits, respectively, and are going to be released in concert with the Sierra Hotel F-4G conversion and the GT Resin Products F-4G & ARN-101 F-4E conversion.  The airframes include

1) F-4G 69-7235, 4485th Test & Evaluation Squadron, Det5, George AFB, CA, May 1991 *MiG killer*

2) F-4G 69-7263, 35th TFW flagship, George AFB, California, July 1991  *one-piece windscreen*

3) F-4G 69-7561, 561st TFS flagship, George AFB, California, August 1986 Euro 1 camo

4) F-4G 69-7558, 480th TFS, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, August 1987  *SureFire '87 markings and intake artwork*

5) F-4G 69-7218, 90th TFS, Clark AB, Phillippines, June 1988  Euro 1 camo

6) F-4G 69-0291, 3rd TFW flagship, Clark AB, Phillippines, February 1991  *MiG killer*

7) F-4E 71-1073, 3rd TFS flagship, Clark AB, Phillippines, March 1991

8) F-4E 74-1050, 21st TFTS flagship, George AFB, California, June 1991 *one-piece windscreen*

9) F-4E 71-0141, 831st Air Division flagship, George AFB, California, November 1990

These will be released with the other 3 sheets announced previously and will be available at the IPMS Nationals in August.  These schemes will also be available in 1/48, but not before the Nationals.

The sheet includes an insert sheet with black markings.

32005_Hunter-Killer_SHG.jpg

Edited by jmel

Hi everyone,  As Jake mentioned, here is what is on tap from GT Resin as Jake mentioned at the National.  I don't know yet if I am going to sell their or just have Tina handle that form home, since I will be going by myself.

As Jake mentioned we are introducing a F-4G conversion kit with dimensions taken from MDD drawings. 

The "G" kit will come with a complete front and rear cockpit, exterior antennas, the distinctive "G" canoe chin pod, Slatted outer wings with correct 12.5 degree dihedral and correct panel lines. 

The "E" kit will feature the complete cockpit with ARN-101 panel and antenna, option of two different WSO upper instrument panels and side panels, and the same slatted wings as the "G" set.

Thanks to all for their support,  

Gary & Tina

Hi everyone,  As Jake mentioned, here is what is on tap from GT Resin as Jake mentioned at the National.  I don't know yet if I am going to sell their or just have Tina handle that form home, since I will be going by myself.

As Jake mentioned we are introducing a F-4G conversion kit with dimensions taken from MDD drawings. [/size]The "G" kit will come with a complete front and rear cockpit, exterior antennas, the distinctive "G" canoe chin pod, Slatted outer wings with correct 12.5 degree dihedral and correct panel lines. [/size]The "E" kit will feature the complete cockpit with ARN-101 panel and antenna, option of two different WSO upper instrument panels and side panels, and the same slatted wings as the "G" set.[/size]

Thanks to all for their support,  [/size]

Gary & Tina[/size]

Really excited about these developments Gary!

The Tamiya F-4 is a fine kit with lots of AM growth potential. And Harold's working on AGM-45's & -78's, perfect for a 1980s Clark or George G.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Tony

Right on Jake. Will be coming just in time for our Tamiya F-4G conversion, along with QF-4 set. I know you have some good QF-4 refs waiting to become the next or near future F-4 prints :)   Good to see some Clark Phantoms coverage, especially since that was my first base and Airframes I worked when I went in the AF.

QF-4Parts25_zpsf5487a13.jpg

Edited by Viper Enforcer

Any chance of those pesky antennae on the sides of the nose and fin/vert stab sides?

The other item - think somebody covered them a while ago but they disappeared - are the outboard wing weapons pylons, which were angled out wards a tad. Used by F-4Gs carrying wall-to-wall AGM-88 load-outs.

Harv, I think Jake's covered a DS G with his 35th TFW flagship, 69-263. They kept the TAC insignia on the fin/vert stab, but lost the intake trunk insignia. There never was any 35th TFW(P) insignia applied to Spang and George jets while on combat ops from Sheikh Isa.

Tony

Any chance of those pesky antennae on the sides of the nose and fin/vert stab sides?

The other item - think somebody covered them a while ago but they disappeared - are the outboard wing weapons pylons, which were angled out wards a tad. Used by F-4Gs carrying wall-to-wall AGM-88 load-outs.

Tony

In regards to the "pesky antennae on the sides of the nose and fin/vert stab sides",  referring to F-4G set, yes? If so, then yes the APR-38 Low band antennas will be included; just as in our Revell F-4G conversion.

Yes, I recall the outboard WWP's. We are considering it since we're doing LAU-118s for the HARMS.