2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

Maru, you can, unless some freakish weather happens, forget wearing the long pants in Phoenix as it doesn't cool down that much. The last time I was at the Nats in Phoenix it cooled down to 98 degrees Fahrenheit at night and peaked around 105 degrees during the day.

I look forward to meeting you there.

Cheers,

Wolf

Man you guys going to the bone yard at that time of year are brave and I am used to hot weather. Don't touch the planes or you'll leave the first 2 layers of your skin on there! I am gonna stay in the air conditioned rooms at the show myself. See you guys down there! I'll be probably one of the tallest dudes there so I won't be too hard to miss.  :punk:

Edited by The Dude

Any further suggestions as to basic items to take on a trip of this nature? I'm planning (at least tentatively) for a trip to Chattanooga in 2019, so am putting together a list of essentials to bring, should I be able to actually pull it off.

The last time I was at the Nats in Phoenix it cooled down to 98 degrees Fahrenheit at night and peaked around 105 degrees during the day.

Cheers,

Wolf

You have got to be kidding...wonder if I can get a refund.

The only consolation I have regarding the heat is that it will likely be triple digits here for the month before, and low humidity here, too. Given that I will probably have been on quite a few range fires in the blistering heat by then, I think I will be able to handle it. I will, however, sweat like a damn pig.

Tim