HKM Lancaster Box Art

LSP_Kevin

I am wondering if they will go for the cheaper option for the decals as Sugar in the box art has the needle blade props and shallow bomb aimers blister, after her overhaul with new paddle blade props and deeper blister all they need to do is the yellow outlines to the codes and a few more missions and hey presto 2 aircraft from one set of markings. Also the box art would be that Lancs last mission as that cookie is gonna rattle those GP bombs  :doh:

If it does sell well and we get a Hallibag 3 then there's the possibility of a brutish MkII but wishful thinking me thinks  :evil_laugh:

Graham

I hope I'm not the only fan of Tony C :goodjob:

Cees

You taught me well, I remember that during one of our many "the Lancaster is better than the Halifax" bun fights on WIX, that you pointed out that it was the Bomber Command crews we should remember regardless of the aircraft flown!

That stuck with me and when a 32nd Halifax is released, I'll be in the queue, right behind you Cees :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

It might not be as ‘cool' as the B-17 (and I have one of those) but I cannot wait for the Lanc!

My next suggestions on basis of what I think will be a commercial success:

B-24

He177 Grief

Now back to Lanc talk 😉

Edited by nmayhew

Where do you live ... a Hanger?   :)

Kind of. I have 2 large rooms in my house dedicated to my hobbies. The first is a large bedroom with my main workbench with 2 large and 1 medium display case and the other is a garage converted into the main hobby room with 3 large display cases and 2 large shelving units with a smaller workbench. Yeah I am lucky on having the 2 rooms.  B)