Airbrush Quick Release Issues

LSP_Kevin

I've just sent a message off to the retailer, along with links to the photos in this thread. I don't like my chances however, as their returns policy states you must notify them within 7 days, whereas I bought this unit in early January.

Kev

Well, I've had a reply already, which is positive. The retailer has passed my request on to the local Iwata rep for consideration, which is also positive, in that it wasn't an outright 'no' or 'too late'. We shall see!

Kev

Just had word from the retailer that they'll be sending out a replacement set today. My second bout of outstanding service today! They've asked that I return the faulty set, which is fair enough. Good outcome. Thanks for all you help and advice guys.

Kev

Well guys, my replacement Quick Disconnect set has arrived, and just to prove it's the genuine article, here it is in its virgin packaging:

file-19.jpg

I have to say that I'm mightily impressed by the service I've received from Adelaide Moulding & Casting Supplies over this issue. I only contacted them yesterday morning my time, and my replacement set arrived today. That's not much more than 24 hours later, without question or fuss, and interstate to boot! And to top it all off, the replacement set functions perfectly.

Kev