HpH He-111 interior upgrade available

Propwash

I see that HpH has made its 1/32 He-111 interior upgrade set available for purchase.  Price at the current exchange rate is US$152.00.  Whether it's worth it or not is, I suppose, up to the individual, but there's no arguing that HpH products are about as good as it gets. 

Recently, HpH announced that they're giving some thought to a similar set for both the HK B-25 and B-17.  These sets could be a real boon to those of us who like detail but whose scratch building skills are seriously impaired.  

No intention here of starting another debate on the relative merits of scratch building versus AM. Just thought I'd mention it. 

Jerry Peterson

Hi folks!

Our idea for this kit is not primary "upgrade kit" of Revells model. It is really secondary. The first one is to build something like "technical artefact" of this plane as is shown on pics on our web  ( http://www.hphmodels.cz/kat160.html ). The idea is to build everything inside and show it on stand or somewhere in ... diorama)

Regards

Mirek

Hi folks!

Our idea for this kit is not primary "upgrade kit" of Revells model. It is really secondary. The first one is to build something like "technical artefact" of this plane as is shown on pics on our web  ( http://www.hphmodels.cz/kat160.html ). The idea is to build everything inside and show it on stand or somewhere in ... diorama)

Regards

Mirek

Guys, I have seen it and held it. It looks awesome. He-111 is not that important for me but boy........ I was tempted

Jozef