German F-104G - JaboG34 Norm83 camo

Zero77

Hi 

STELLAR !!!!!!!! very neat job , nice paint scheme , it's original .and this is all that I like .A++++ for the " office"

no blue  background for me , with this kind of dark green camo , the pictures look ......" cold"  :mental:

Alain

Thank you guys !

no blue  background for me , with this kind of dark green camo , the pictures look ......" cold"  :mental:

Alain

Thanks for the feedback Alain. I see what you mean. The blue background makes it easy to use the lasso on Photoshop ( :) ) but yes it's cold. A white background is not good either, it bites on the subject and makes the colors look darker. I think the best should be a kind of neutral grey background. I'll try to find that.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, superb presentation of a one-oh-four at the end of her era!!!

Yes, the last german scheme ! And the decal set is so big (and expensive !) that i plan to build at least 2 other german starfighters, a Marine and a Norm72 one. But so many projects in mind at the same time !

Yes, the last german scheme ! And the decal set is so big (and expensive !) that i plan to build at least 2 other german starfighters, a Marine and a Norm72 one. But so many projects in mind at the same time !

yep, i hear you bro.........

bon chance!!

Edited by Jack