Pulled this out of the stash...

BradG

It's the old 1/32 Revell F-4E. What do you reckon, salvageable? The building was done before it was given to me many years ago, I'd forgotten I had this stashed away in the bottom of the closet. It's been rather poorly glued together and the cockpit is pretty much stuffed and the decals look gone. The wing might take some effort to debond as well, but as far as I can tell it's pretty much complete. I spose I could paint out the canopies or something.

lqnMLEr.jpg

vTNnhLm.jpg

It was split on two on the Original 1970's Revell F-4 , strictly a nostalgia build these days 

I built a bunch of them around 74-75 , ok decals, especially the Revell Germany releases, but soft detail, dubious shapes , and gimmicks galore such as a removable engine.. Ah happy days !

ColinR

I have rediscovered three Jurassic kits in similar condition over the last few years. I gave two a second shot but dumped all except for wings and other parts to use as paint test hacks. For me the golden glow of the more modern kits is just too hard to argue with or resist. He only exception is the Hasagawa F-104 is on the shelf with the new Etaleri kit.

Rick