12 replies to this topic

#1 Brian79

Brian79

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hi guys, We've got two new items available up on the site right now for you large scale plane lovers! First is a killer set of replacement wheels for the Trumpeter Thud. We spent a couple of days up close and personal with one of these big girls and this is the result. These wheels are as accurate as they could possibly be! We took measurements of everything to make sure we created the best possible representation. From the brake rotor visible through the front hub to the valve stems and petite raised lettering these will go along way in improving the look of the big Thunderchief.

Posted Image

Next up we reached out to our connections overseas to get you the most accurate Su-25 intake and exhaust cover possible. These parts capture the look of the real metal and blow molded plastic components to help make your big scale Frogfoot look the best it can. We spent a great deal of time engineering these parts to be robust to ensure they aren't fragible and unmanagable.

Posted Image

As always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing your completed kits!
thanks!

ps: Stay tuned there's more to come for these kits!

#2 Highlandsniper

Highlandsniper

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

Wow - those are pretty impressive :speak_cool:
Rob

#3 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

Gorgeous!

Peter

On the bench: Trumpeter A6A Intruder VA-165 Boomers

USS Constellation 1971-72

#4 Barry

Barry

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,002 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

The 105 wheels tires are simply beautiful; "killer" is right! :bow:
When will they be available/ I'll need a couple of sets.

You say we can expect more for these kit? The Thud items are really needed. :clap2:
How about a cockpit for the F-105F/G Wild Wiesel. :m0152:

Barry

#5 dodgem37

dodgem37

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,767 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:59 PM

That is some serious stuff. Very nice.

Sincerely,
Mark

Works in Progress:   Italeri 1/35 PT596Tamiya P-51D, Sinai, 1956,

Completed WiP:  Erich Hartmann, Bf109G-14

Idle WiP:  Fw190A-5 Black 7 1/25th IDF Sho't, c.1982Bf109K-4, I./KG (J)6, BohemiaHungarian Bf109G-14, Bf109F-4/Z Trop,Shelf of DOOM!: Kawanishi N1K1 Kyofu Type 11 Rex , IDF AH-1 Tzefa FWerfer-Granate 21's,

Ready for Inspection: Erich Hartmann, Bf109G-14, Ludwig Franzisket, Bf109G-6

#6 Brian79

Brian79

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:06 PM

The 105 wheels tires are simply beautiful; "killer" is right! :bow:
When will they be available/ I'll need a couple of sets.

You say we can expect more for these kit? The Thud items are really needed. :clap2:
How about a cockpit for the F-105F/G Wild Wiesel. :m0152:

Barry

They're available right now. Look under accessories on the site.
thanks
Brian

#7 Chris_B-1B

Chris_B-1B

• LSP_Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

Brian,

Before I sink any money into another companies pockets, can you give us a sense of what is coming down the pike for the F-105? A cockpit set, perhaps? I am building the Weasel and would much rather use Fisher's products than anything else.

Thanks,

Chris

PS: I ordered the wheels last night. They look awesome.

#8 Barry

Barry

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,002 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

They're available right now. Look under accessories on the site.
thanks
Brian

Thanks Brian a order will be coming your way.

Barry

#9 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP Moderator
  • 20,402 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

Next up we reached out to our connections overseas to get you the most accurate Su-25 intake and exhaust cover possible. These parts capture the look of the real metal and blow molded plastic components to help make your big scale Frogfoot look the best it can. We spent a great deal of time engineering these parts to be robust to ensure they aren't fragible and unmanagable.

Posted Image

As always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing your completed kits!
thanks!

Looks great! Would these also work on the new SU-25UB as well?

Also, any hints as to whats to come for the SU-25 family?

Id love to sub in Fisher parts wherever possible on an SU-25UB build.

Thanks and cheers,
Brian

#10 Brian79

Brian79

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:57 PM

Brian,

Before I sink any money into another companies pockets, can you give us a sense of what is coming down the pike for the F-105? A cockpit set, perhaps? I am building the Weasel and would much rather use Fisher's products than anything else.

Thanks,

Chris

PS: I ordered the wheels last night. They look awesome.

Hi Chris, We won't be doing a cockpit for this one. Thanks for your order, you're going to love them!

Looks great! Would these also work on the new SU-25UB as well?

Also, any hints as to whats to come for the SU-25 family?

Id love to sub in Fisher parts wherever possible on an SU-25UB build.

Thanks and cheers,
Brian

Hi Brian, yes, these parts will work for the UB as well as the single seat variants. I can't say whats next for the 25, but it will be a musst have! Thanks for the support!

#11 timvkampen

timvkampen

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Hi guys, We've got two new items available up on the site right now for you large scale plane lovers! First is a killer set of replacement wheels for the Trumpeter Thud. We spent a couple of days up close and personal with one of these big girls and this is the result. These wheels are as accurate as they could possibly be! We took measurements of everything to make sure we created the best possible representation. From the brake rotor visible through the front hub to the valve stems and petite raised lettering these will go along way in improving the look of the big Thunderchief.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks!

Ps: wheels for the early F-8C Crusader would be welcome as well (the main wheels I mean).

#12 jozef

jozef

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:05 AM

Hello Brian

Great news. Since Thud is one of my favourite planes I will grab two wheel sets at least. Love them.
Excuse me if you already told that, but are you be going to Omaha ? If so, please save two wheel sets for me there.

Best luck

Jozef

#13 Brian79

Brian79

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

Hello Brian

Great news. Since Thud is one of my favourite planes I will grab two wheel sets at least. Love them.
Excuse me if you already told that, but are you be going to Omaha ? If so, please save two wheel sets for me there.

Best luck

Jozef

Hi Jozef, I'm not sure who or what is going to be at the NATs in Omaha at this point, I know I won't be there! If you want to make sure you get them, best bet is just to order them off of the site.
thanks for the interest!
Brian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users