Hobby Boss P-61B out

Dave Williams

Guest Peterpools

Maybe Trumpeter can go for the Triple Play and announce when the TBD will actually be released ... I've completely given up hope.

I'm thinking the Widow is already on the water heading this way given the mid-March release.....then, it's a matter of getting them through customs & out to the distributors....WOO-HOO!

And wouldn't it be a heckuva surprise if Tamiya came out with an SB2C next????.....hey, one can always wish, can't they?....

Cheers,

Jim

Hi

What is your experience with TS? So far I stick with Sprue Brothers when ordering from the U.S. but I may diversify if you tell me that they are good and reliable.

Thanks in advance

Jozef

I ordered my B-25 Strafer from them and was very happy with Tim's service. He even honored the original shipping quote after USPS raised their prices. So I would be happy to order from Tim again.

At the price he's offering, I may break down and do so. Although my stash is growing to ridiculous levels.

Carl

well Jozef, Id be biased to answer since I am me . Carl ,I appreciate that, on a side note to that and not meaning to derail here, but I wasnt able to honor everyones shipping charge quote, some of them we're almost double in price, so not all were happy about that. On the other hand, I was offering those at cost, so any price difference I wouldve had to take a loss on them if I had done so.

Hi Jozef I was in the same boat as Carl!!! I was very happy with Tim's Service and Help :thumbsup:

I also like to help fellow modlers that help fellow modlers out. As you know Jozef. :whistle: Thanks for that to Jozef, he Loved it.

Cheers Danny

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

well Jozef, Id be biased to answer since I am me . Carl ,I appreciate that, on a side note to that and not meaning to derail here, but I wasnt able to honor everyones shipping charge quote, some of them we're almost double in price, so not all were happy about that. On the other hand, I was offering those at cost, so any price difference I wouldve had to take a loss on them if I had done so.

Hi Tim

Well this is really good :oops: . Blame my English which is far from being perfect that I did not realize that "I will have them" means "I will have them" :rolleyes:.

I will get the Widow from my friend in the U.S. However I will surely consider getting B-17 if you will "have them" (but not only B-17).

BTW, I like your home page.

Jozef

As mentioned, have waited decades for the Widow to come out in 32nd, so a few more days won't kill me....going to sit tight & see what Gordon's price is, even though will in all likelyhood get a couple from him due to his outstanding service & quick shipping. Besides, have to wait until Eduard, or someone else perhaps, comes out with canopy masks & G-factor does the metal gear legs....maybe even someone doing corrected props/crankcase cover as well....;)

If 'Rumor Control" is accurate....one week & counting.....

Cheers,

Jim

Pre-ordered mine from TS for $128 as linked above ( http://www.tshobbies...dow-HY83209.htm ) and got a pretty quick email thanks from the owner making sure I was aware it was a preorder. Already pleased with the customer service and definitely the price, If SprueBros comes in below the $150 mark, I'll be extremely surprised.

The release of the P-61 has my modelling juices flowing again. After 18mths of no plastic, i think I'm ready to get back into it.

I also ordered a Quonset Hut, Verlinden service set, power generator from Model Choice and some psp from Radu. Looks like a large diorama is on the cards!

Edit: Ordered the Widow from HobbyEasy for $149.00 plus $22.00 postage.

Edited by Mustang137