Yawn

ruzlkampf

Heeey Buddy!, Yep, I still haven't forgotten about casting the motors for the Me-110, just waiting to get everything out to cast the props on the 'pancake'. That's the only reason it's still around. I'm going to be finishing out the year with one more build in this GB (besides the Me-109),.... finishing the 'pancake', and building an F-4S in the Carrier GB. Since I joind in April, that means I'll have built, hmmm,,, what, 8 AC since I joined?

Starting in January is when I'm detouring to Russville for 'things that go at least Mach-3'. :) (amongst other things)

P.S., thanks for the kind words, and not falling asleep whilst I've been driveling on during this build. he he!

Lovely models Russ - they look very impressive, and I really admire how clear your kit transparencies have come out. I am sure that when the new owner of these models sees them, she shall be delighted with them. I am looking forward to the next Russ Camp 'Skunk works' models to appear!

Cheers

Derek

Russ,

Very nice civil planes but

I love the scratch-built Vought project.

And I like that you take a break once in a while to "fly" a simulator plane. Me too here is a pic.

It also helps when you can open up on the other "traffic" in the pattern with 6 fifties!! LOL

The corsair and George are from MS CFS2 Pacific I've downloaded tons of other planes to fly too.

Cheers,

Jon

post-791-1226342739.jpg