Hasagawa 1/32 Junkers Ju87G Kanonenvogel

Robthepom

Thanks for looking

Now I have the good old RLM70/71 fight, because i dont have an airbrush i am limited to the Tamiya spray can range, so I,ve decided to go for 

AS9 - Dark Green

AS24 - Dark Green Luftwaffe

I have the same predicament Rob, but I agree with your choice AS9 + AS24. Going to get interesting when mottle cammo has to be done. 

Merry Christmas

can someone please explain how i shape the feed strip of bullets, with the 90deg bend?????

meBWbaY.jpg

Merry Christmas matey!

The two outer edges are folded back on themselves, over the inner row. This gives them some depth, strength and forms a sort of ammo feed chute. I would then mould that 90 degree bend slowly about stout round object such as a knife handle or paint brush. Work slowly and it “should†flex into shape. Don't be concerned with being a perfectly formed turn.

I should add that I am speaking in the hypothetical as I have read it but not performed same task myself.

Best of luck and regards,

• 2 weeks later...

hello fellows, I had a bit of time on the model, i decided to snap off the guns as they were always going to get in the way of spraying, not very good planing, you idiot

The fuselage and wing were generally a good a fit, one side was perfect the other needed a smear of perfect plastic putty, i just need to rescribe a few lines and rivits, then i'll concentrate on the underside radiators and the cannons, great kit so far

774UQxc.jpg

J1xkv2j.jpg