Tamiya Mossie .. Ready For Inspection

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Mark ... much appreciated. And maybe after your long "to Build List" now including the B-17, you will be able to build your Mossie

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Hi Brian

Thanks so much for the accolades. I'm hoping after the WNW Roland build (the Sufa is on the side for a while) the Tigercat will be out and ready to fly.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Martin, Thank you so much and my pleasure. In all fairness, the Mossie is actually a testament to all the techniques and I've learned the past 7 years on LSP, as before becoming a member my bag of tricks was surely riding on empty.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank You John. If it wasn't for my blunders and tripping over myself at the bench so often, half the 'fun' would have been missed.

Peter

Very cool looking bird mate - I watched and enjoyed your adventure with the build but looking at those pictures all its growing pains where well worth it !!!! So it will be on to the Airfix big brother to sit beside her :innocent: No!!!!

Excellent job Peter - Taff :D

Guest Peterpools

Jeff

So very much appreciated. It's hard to believe it's taken so long for a full line lacquer based paint line to come our way but the wait for MRP certainly has been worth it. Of course, along the way, I needed to purchase a good spray booth: Artograph 1530 and the other day, I finally bought a good respirator. I started the Sufa but bogged down with all the resin and decided I needed a change of pace; switching gears at trying my hand at a WNW Roland D.Via. It's underway and I hoping to have the first update up tomorrow on the forum.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

JIm

Thank you so much for the very kind words. There were times the Mossie almost met her fate, but with everyone's help and ideas things worked out for the best

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank You Torben .. can't believe the build is actually over after all these months. 

Working on the WNW Roland and hopefully will be able to start a build thread tomorrow.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Kev Thank You so much for the very kind words on both the Mossie build and my photography.

I would be honored to have the Mossie published on the wedsite

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Taff

So very much appreciated and it surely was a journey. An Airfix 24th scale Mossie .. now that would be  something but the Mossie just fits into my display case and that the limit in size I can handle.

Peter

Thanks Taff

So very much appreciated and it surely was a journey. An Airfix 24th scale Mossie .. now that would be  something but the Mossie just fits into my display case and that the limit in size I can handle.

Peter

Sounds like someone needs a bigger show case :thumbsup: you know it makes sense!!!!!! - Taff