PCM Ta 152H-0

mattlow

Hi Kev

VERY little. I think that despite the solemnity of the build's focus, life still gets in the way and I lose concentration....

Any chance this could be extended (not sure how many others are still building?),otherwise it'll have to move over to the works in progress section. What I did wonder was whether you could leave this open indefinitely as a place for people to do builds that are a tribute to passed members (or maybe even non-members?). Anyway, I suppose that'd just be replicating the main forum and one can always dedicate a build over there anyway...

I'll stop prattling on now... Maybe this should be moved over to the main forum now, as it certainly won't make the deadline....

Matt

I understand Matt. At the end of this GB everyone still working on their builds (or intending to complete them) will get the opportunity to have them moved over to the WiP forum. But there'll be no extension; this GB has had such poor participation that the whole thing has come to appear as a bad idea, so extending it would be pointless. And leaving it open permanently, as you say, only duplicates what folks can already do in the WiP forum.

Only 5 weeks to go folks!

Kev