MESSASCHNIZEL

My contribution to the incomplete build GB will be the 109 Eggish comic a/c as issued by Revell originally in the 1970's. I had hopped to get this one done for the earlier Revell GB so this is another opportunity to do so. Once completed I plan to display the 109 along side of the Spitsfire of the same series/vintage.

Cheers,

ggc

P2100001.jpg

P2100002.jpg

Vedy eentedesting...Would love to see this one and the Spit sitting side by side. Which 109 version are you going to make it look like and which paint scheme have you chosen? (Vee have vays of making you dalk.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Texas, howdy...! :blink:

Why I had this out on the table earlier today, I was looking at some instrument P/E guages for dressing up the cockpit....ve vould't vant Verner Moldy to go about mit out proper instuments...Ya.?!

If you look close to the attached pic the Messaschnizel is on the top of the pending workbench pile.. :blink:

P7200036.jpg

Cheers,

ggc

Texas, howdy...! :rolleyes:

Why I had this out on the table earlier today, I was looking at some instrument P/E guages for dressing up the cockpit....ve vould't vant Verner Moldy to go about mit out proper instuments...Ya.?!

If you look close to the attached pic the Messaschnizel is on the top of the pending workbench pile.. ;)

P7200036.jpg

Cheers,

ggc

This is like "Where's Waldo?"...

(I found it, but it took a minute :blink: )

Texas, howdy...! :D

If you look close to the attached pic the Messaschnizel is on the top of the pending workbench pile.. ;)

P7200036.jpg

Cheers,

ggc

HI Yep there it is but the box is closed up and everyone knows you cant build a model with the lid on the box. You must get it on the work bench, spread the parts around with a mixture of glue and paint and see the magic happens. Oh well I am sure your doing your best, I know how life gets in the way of our modeling some time. I would just like to see it finished.

And most of all remember to have a little fun along the way.

Texas :blink: :rolleyes: ;)

Hey Texas, Here is a update of the Messaschitzel in process...i've fitted a large cannon into the spinner, this bird will also feature cowl and wing mg's as well...." beware allied flyers...."

Gut-in Tag..!

Verner :)

P1010035.jpg

Thanks Texas, while I'm at it I thought a nice s/b gunsight might be nice and perhaps some radio equipment behind the pilot's head...also,.... now that I'm thinking about it, a drop tank may fit as well for those long cross channel excursions to fight with the dreaded Englander, Lt. Rif Raf, in his Spitsfire...!

Aufveederesane, and Tally-Ho ( who U callin a Ho? ) :)

ggc

100_0453EGGYSPITREVELL.jpg

I've just gotta say that I love that you're doing this kit! :rolleyes:

It's the perfect antidote to taking things too seriously. Although, I think you should be adding the blower....

This is fun to watch!