Dragon/ AIMS 1/32 Messerschmitt BF110 G-4 2Z+GB Stab 1./NJG6..........Finished!!

monthebiff

Thanks for sharing, I follow this build. Today my G-4 and F/G-2 arrived. Two boxes full of resin.

Gunter.

\thats a lot of resin you have there Gunter, I've had a good look at the contents of my G-4 and the detail and casting looks fantastic.

Regards. Andy

This Oh-my-squad leader is now present and watching. I am ready to provide all the "oh-my" necessary for this build. I can hardly wait for my set to arrive.

Rick

You will be very happy when you recive your conversion set Rick, not to difficult a job as well by the looks of it.

Regards. Andy

ok im in beer check,chips check

Now where is the first update  :evil_laugh:

looking forward to it i have the same kit and conversion

will be handy to see one online before i start

Mark

Thanks for following along Mark, its a pretty cool conversion, the engine nacelles could be a little tricky but otherwise foward.

Regards. Andy

Some bench time on this today and first up I would say for anybody planning to do this build is to decide which airframe they are building first and formost and really study the instructions before diving in as it will make life so much easier in the lomg run. I made a start on the cockpit and added all of the basic detail to the floor and side panels in readyness to add various cable runs/ details. 

20180110_205446.jpg

20180110_205506.jpg

Also started work on a some of the smaller sub assemblies, the castings /detail are fantastic, here is one of the ammo bins I have been working on, not sure if it shows up but the wooden cover is nicely engraved, an etched alternative part is also supplied but I think the resin is just right on its own.

20180110_205628.jpg

I can honestly say that John has put together a brilliant conversion set here and comparing it his Ju-188 conversion I am also working on at the moment, the level of detail/ casting quality have now moved on to another level.

As always, thanks for looking in.

Regards. Andy

Edited by monthebiff

Guest Peterpools

Andy

Going to be a great build to follow and enjoy. Nice stat on the front office with sorting out and adding the PE. very impressive conversion with loads of AM.

Keep 'em comin

Peter