Soooo...... Moderators, any thoughts on the next group build?

dmthamade

I would certainly appreciate an extension to the Jurassic plastic GB, which by the very nature of the subject, generally requires more time and effort to bring them up to even a basic standard compared to more modern kits.

Derek

Edited by Derek B

I would be pleased as punch for an extension to the Jurassic Plastic GB. I still have a bit to do on my Beaufighter...

I would be too, although I have considerably more than a "bit" to do.  :unsure:

I would certainly appreciate an extension to the Jurassic plastic GB, which by the very nature of the subject, generally requires more time and effort to bring them up to even a basic standard compared to more modern kits.

Derek

And the very nature of some of the participants (me) is Jurassic...just a little slower than some.  :)

I'm good for whatever is decided, and I understand if there are guys waiting to jump in on something new. If the Jurassic has to end I can transfer it to Works in Progress. I want to see this one through.

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

1 month extension for Jurassic Plastic guys. I know there's a few people close to finishing, I hope the extra time helps. I have posted it in the Group Build discussion thread.

Thank you!! Hopefully that should be enough time for all of us, there are some that are so close! 

1 month extension for Jurassic Plastic guys. I know there's a few people close to finishing, I hope the extra time helps. I have posted it in the Group Build discussion thread.

Good to hear!! There's a lot of great builds going on that we need to see completed.

Don